Back to All Events

Pink Crawl WS


  • Winston Salem, NC (map)
 

Come out and PAINT THE TOWN PINK (#PTTP) 
Participate in the 2nd annual PINK CRAWL (#PinkCrawlWS)

Wednesday, October 24th: Be-YOU-tiful, a Kendra Scott Jewelry Affair @ Fearless Winston-Salem 6-8PM

Thursday, October 25th: Pink Trivia Night @ Foothills Brewery Downtown Winston-Salem 9:00PM

Friday, October 26th: Pink in the Park- Dining @ Bailey Park 6-8PM

Saturday, October 27th: Pink Crawl- bar, restaurant, & small business crawl @ various locations in Downtown Winston-Salem 12PM- 2AM

Keep up with us on Instagram and Facebook:
@PinkCrawlWS or visit PinkWS.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT PAINT THE TOWN PINK : A team of millennials worked with Susan G. Komen Northwest NC in 2017 to bring Paint the Town Pink to the Winston-Salem community. In 2018, the committee of young Winston-Salem professionals learned that the local Komen office was closing but wanted to continue the legacy to help our local men and women battle breast cancer. 70% of funds raised will go through the Wake Forest Cancer Center to help fund free mammograms, copays, and visits for underserved patients in our community. The remaining 30% of funds raised will go to a National Treatment Assistance Fund for Northwest NC Patients that are newly diagnosed, and will provide approximately $300/per woman.

HOW YOU CAN HELP: Show your support by purchasing a ticket and participating! You can also choose to provide a generous donation. 100% of funds raised will help men and women in our community.

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU : you will receive access to all PTTP events, enjoy a community concert at no cost, watch the city light up pink, and get an official 2018 pink crawl shirt! All of this while helping your community!

 
Earlier Event: October 12
Sneaker Ball '18 - SB18